Imagine hosting your wedding celebration in a grand oceanfront mansion, offering the elegance of a bygone era merged with the best of today’s amenities
Built as the summer home of the Bryce Allen family in 1901, this Georgian style mansion offers the perfect setting for life’s most important moments. From the time you enter the property through the stone pillars, you and your guests will be amazed by the elegant estate behind the picturesque lawn and monumental fountain.
As you enter Tupper Manor, you will be enveloped by a sophisticated marble entry, sweeping grand staircase, handcarved woodwork, and all the character of times past. Continuing through the venue, you will find yourself in our glass enclosed conservatory with its stunning ocean views– the setting for your intimate wedding dinner. Amongst this historic and elegant setting, you will find exceptional service and modern culinary creations, creating a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Here is sampling of the many amenities and services we offer:
- Professional wedding consultation
- Personal event manager to assist you through all stages of your planning and coordinate your day
- Exclusive use of our beautifully restored mansion, manicured grounds and private beach
- Oceanfront views from the Conservatory and adjacent rooms
- Dedicated, onsite award-winning culinary team, providing the best in cuisine
- Onsite indoor and outdoor ceremony options
- Wedding packages and customized menu options available
- Private rooms for each the couple to prepare and throughout your wedding
- Guest accommodations onsite at the Wylie Inn, our 91 guest room hotel
- Large paved complimentary parking areas directly accessible to the entrance of the mansion
Tupper Wedding Package
Selection of Five Butler Passed Hors d’Oeuvres during cocktail hour
Champagne Toast (non-alcoholic options available)
Selection of One Salad
Selection of Up to Two Entrées or One Duet Entrée, Plus One Vegetarian/Vegan Alternative
Red and White Wine Service with Dinner
Fresh Baked Rolls and Sweet Butter
Assorted European-Style Miniature Pastries
Cutting and Presentation of Cake
Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee & Selection of Tea
Floor Length White or Ivory Linen
* All Wedding Packages Include Floor Length White or Ivory Linen *
Customized Options Available Upon Request. Seasonal Room Rental & Ceremony Fees Are Additional
Oceanfront elegance, sophistication, romance and intimacy...
Our wedding professionals are ready to assist you in creating your perfect wedding celebration.
To schedule a visit to Tupper Manor or for more details, please call 978.867.1955
All prices are subject to 6.25% MA Tax and .75% City tax, which are subject to change, and a 22% taxable administrative fee.